Can’t make it to Baltimore on race day? You can still support our event and cause from wherever you are!
Participate in the JWB 5K Virtual Run/Walk at your School, Church, Gym or on your own!
How does the Virtual Race work?
- Decide that you want to be a champion for a better approach to mental health!
- Register for the Virtual Run/Walk.
- You will be emailed your confirmation.
- You will receive an email by January 31st to download your printable bib (included with registration) and a link to purchase your own JWB 5K "Taking the Lead for Mental Health" Run/Walk T-Shirt (not included with registration)!
- If you are able to, set up a page to raise funds for bringing more fitness, nutrition, and mind-body approaches to mental health prevention and treatment.
- Invite your friends, relatives, students/school, colleagues, congregation, or members of your gym to join your group. Ask them to join you in Taking the Lead for Mental Health in the JWB Virtual 5K. They will register individually, and can tell us they are a member of your team!
- Then, either on your own or with a group, during the weekend of April 24th - 26th, 2020 complete a 5k run or walk outdoors or on your treadmill at your home, gym, church or neighborhood (again note: everyone registers individually, even if you are a member of a group).
$20 registration fee (you’ll receive a running bib, with an option to buy your own t-shirt, shipped directly to you!)
Can’t do the race in person or virtually? You can still take the lead!! - Make a Donation or Register to Help Raise Funds (no run/walk)