- DOORS OPEN AT 7:00AM
- PARKING - Parking will be available in the two lots in front of Johnny Unitas Stadium on Auburn Drive. Overflow parking is available at the Union Garage. PLEASE NOTE: Auburn Drive will be closed at 7:45 am to ensure the safety of our runners, and minimal frustration, plan to arrive prior and take advantage of the fun to be had including food, vendors, activities for the kids and more!
- What time does the race start?
8:30 am with the Family Fun Run following at 8:45. But make plans to join us in our Festival Village that opens at 7:00 am and for our pre-race program and warm-up at 8:00 am.
- Can I walk the 5K?
Absolutely!! Walkers are welcome in both the 5K and the one mile Family Fun Run.
- Is the race timed?
The 5K will be chip-timed and if your register for this event you will receive a bib with a timing chip embedded in it. The Family Fun Run will not be timed.
- Where can I pick up my shirt, my race bib and my goody bag?
We will have in-person registration and packet pick up available:
- Thursday, September 7th from noon until 6:00 pm at Planet Fitness, 11989 Reisterstown Road (in the Reisterstown Shopping Center), Reisterstown, MD 21136
- Friday, September 8th from noon until 7:00 pm at Falls Road Running Store, 6427 Falls Road (behind Princeton Sports), Baltimore MD 21209
- Saturday, September 9th from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm at Brick Bodies Padonia, 2430 Broad Avenue, Timonium, MD 21093
- And on Race Day, September 10th, beginning at 7:00 am on the upper level of Johnny Unitas Stadium at Towson University. Enter at Gate C (Auburn Drive).
- Can kids participate?
Yes, with parental permission, kids can participate in either event.
- Do I get a medal and goody bag for the Family Fun Run?
Yes, the first 1,200 people to register for either event receive goody bags and race shirts (only adult sizes available) and a finisher medal as they cross the finish line!
- Will there be bag check available?
We will not have bag check available at this event.
- Are jogging strollers allowed?
Yes, you can participate in either event with a jogging stroller. For the 5K, we ask that anyone running with a stroller line up at the back of the pack. As the race is chip-timed, you will still receive your accurate 5K time.
- Can I register the day of the race?
Yes, packet pick up and race registration will be available on race day beginning at 7:00 am on the upper deck of Johnny Unitas Stadium at Gate C (enter from Auburn Drive).
- Where can I park?
Parking will be available in the two lots in front of Johnny Unitas Stadium on Auburn Drive. Overflow parking is available at the Union Garage. PLEASE NOTE: Auburn Drive will be closed at 7:45 am to ensure the safety of our runners, so please plan to arrive early.
- Can I bring my dog to the race?
Pets are not allowed inside Johnny Unitas Stadium and our events both start and finish inside the stadium on the 50 yard line. Pets are not allowed.
- Are spectators allowed?
We would love to have you join us for both the pre- and post-race festivities. Watch the race take off at 8:30 and relax in our post-race village or enjoy our Kid’s Fun Zone while you wait for your friends and family to finish their event.
- Can I make a donation or support even if I don't run? Absolutely, you can make a donation to support the mission of the foundation by clicking here.